OZARK YACHTS and MOTORSPORTS
Boat’s,Yacht’s, PWC’s, Trailer’s, Lift’s, RV’s & Spider Lift Boat Cover’s
Ozark Yachts & Motorsports – Full Service Consignment Brokerage located at Lake of the Ozarks. We help you buy or sell any style Boat, Yacht, PWC, Trailer, Lift, Recreation Vehicle & Spider Lift Boat Cover’s.
Our mission: To bring buyers and consignment sellers together and provide them with an extraordinary level of customer service.
Why Ozark Yachts & Motorsports?
- Your Boat or Yacht will be live on-line listed for sale on all major websites within 48 hours of signing our consignment agreement.
- List your boat on Boat Trader, Yacht World, Ozarkyachts.com, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, and local advertisements.
- Take professional photos & videos of your Boat or Yacht.
- We have access to the US MLS database that helps appraise your boat and price it correctly.
- We help our customers with everything related to the selling or buying process of a Boat or Yacht. A-Z
- We are available to you for Co-Brokering with other dealers and brokers.
- We set up listing appointments and showings here at our office docks or at your Boat or Yachts location.
- We can set up or transfer all of your Boat or Yacht paperwork with the state of Missouri & Coastguard.
- We Partner with Marine Finance Brokers & Banks.
- We Partner with affordable Marine Insurance Agencies.
- Help you find Marine Surveyors.
- Help buyers find reputable mechanics for compression checks and mechanical inspections.
- Help buyers set up haul outs with the travel lift companies.
- Help you pick up or deliver your boat for you and tie it up at your dock as part of our consulting fee. $100/hour
- We have slips here available for month to month rent for our For Sale boats. ($250/mo -$450/mo)
- Captains training & boating etiquette available $100/hr
- If you find a For Sale by Owner boat or yacht and you need our expertise to assist you in the purchase. We offer our services for $100/hour.
- Recommend detailing companies, identify maintenance and recommend any repairs.
- Help with buying or selling trailers
- Help with buying or selling your lift or dock
Laura England – Office Manager – Manages day to day office responsibilities and takes care of all transfer of ownership paperwork.
Captain Jay Clark – Owner & Broker – was previously associated with the Lodge of Four Seasons in yacht sales and marina management where he developed an extensive network of yacht broker contacts around the country. Jay captained the Celebration Yacht from 1997 to 1999 and returned to yacht sales in late 1999. Jay and his family have made the Lake of the Ozarks their home since 1988. One innovation the firm has already implemented is operating their brokerage with published fees that decrease as the selling price of the boat increases.
Colin Massie – Owner & Broker – has been boating at the Lake of the Ozarks for over 30 years. Colin has a Medical Device Sales background with over 25 years sales experience. His passion for boating and the lake coupled with his sales experience make him a great fit. He strives to give our customers the purchase experience that he would expect.
Riley Maloney – Broker – has been boating at the Lake of the Ozarks his entire life and has a passion for boating and the lake. Riley is currently going to college and has a Boat Detailing Business and sells boats for us part time. He is a hustler and his goal is to come work with us full time when he graduates.