OZARK YACHT BROKERS INC.
“We Don’t Sell New Boats We Sell Your Boat”
Ozark Yacht Brokers Inc. is a full service boat and yacht brokerage firm located on the 13MM of the Lake of the Ozarks inside the marina of the Lodge of the Four Seasons Resort. We can help you with everything related to the buying & selling process.
Our mission: To bring buyers and sellers together and provide them with an extraordinary level of customer service.
20 Reasons to choose Ozark Yacht Brokers Inc:
- We help our customers with everything related to the selling or buying process of a Boat or Yacht. A-Z
- We have access to the US MLS database that helps appraise your boat and price it correctly.
- Your Boat or Yacht will be live and on-line listed for sale on all major websites within 48 hours of signing our consignment agreement.
- We list your boat on Boat Trader, Yacht World, Ozarkyachts.com, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, and local advertisements.
- We are available to you for Co-Brokering with other dealers and brokers.
- We take professional photos & video’s of your Boat or Yacht.
- We set up listing appointments and showings here at our office docks or at your Boat or Yachts location.
- We can set up or transfer all of your Boat or Yacht paperwork with the state of Missouri & Coastguard.
- We Partner with Marine Finance Brokers & Banks.
- We Partner with affordable Marine Insurance Agencies.
- Help you find Marine Surveyors.
- Help buyers find reputable mechanics for compression checks and mechanical inspections.
- Help buyers set up haul outs with the travel lift companies.
- Help you pick up or deliver your boat for you and tie it up at your dock as part of our consulting fee. $100/hour
- We have slips here available for month to month rent for our For Sale boats. ($250/mo -$450/mo)
- Captains training & boating etiquette available $100/hr
- If you find a For Sale by Owner boat or yacht and you need our expertise to assist you in the purchase. We offer our services for $100/hour.
- Recommend detailing companies, identify maintenance and recommend any repairs.
- Help with buying or selling trailers
- Help with buying or selling your lift or dock
Captain Jay Clark – Owner & Yacht Broker – was previously associated with the Lodge of Four Seasons in yacht sales and marina management where he developed an extensive network of yacht broker contacts around the country. Jay captained the Celebration Yacht from 1997 to 1999 and returned to yacht sales in late 1999. Jay and his family have made the Lake of the Ozarks their home since 1988. One innovation the firm has already implemented is operating their brokerage with published fees that decrease as the selling price of the boat increases.
Colin Massie – Co-Owner & Yacht Broker – has been boating at the Lake of the Ozarks for over 30 years. Colin has a Medical Device Sales background with over 25 years sales experience. His passion for boating and the lake coupled with his sales experience make him a great fit. He strives to give our customers the purchase experience that he would expect.